Aqua TROLL 100 & 200
Aqua TROLL Documents
MEASURE AND RECORD WATER LEVEL, WATER PRESSURE, CONDUCTIVITY, AND TEMPERATURE WITH THE AQUA TROLL 200, OR ONLY CONDUCTIVITY AND TEMPERATURE WITH THE AQUA TROLL 100. UNIQUE CONDUCTIVITY CELL ALLOWS FOR A WIDE, ACCURATE MEASUREMENT RANGE IN A NARROW DIAMETER INSTRUMENT (SUB-1 INCH).
- Use dynamic density compensation to collect accurate water level data in environments where salinity values may vary.
- Receive 3D factory calibrated instruments that are validated with NIST®-traceable standards.
- Deploy for long-term monitoring. Instruments operate with very low drift.
- Streamline data management: Use the VuSitu Mobile App to consolidate all site information on your smartphone, and tag data with site photos and GPS coordinates. Simply connect the instrument to a Wireless TROLL Com or power pack, launch the mobile app, and start reading results. Simplify instrument setup, reduce log errors and get the most out of your data with Log Setup Assistant and Panoramic Live Data. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a Universal Data File.
- Integrate into telemetry and SCADA systems and HydroVu™ Data Services for real-time data and automatic event alerts. Outputs include standard Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, and 4-20 mA.
- Streamline data collection and analysis. Simplify instrument setup, automate site management, and generate reports with user friendly VuSitu Mobile and Win-Situ® PC Software
- Use in harsh environments such as coastal, remediation, and mine water monitoring projects. Titanium construction resists fouling and is chemical- and
- Sub-1 inch design fits narrow diameter, 1-inch wells.
- Use RuggedCable® Systems with titanium twist-lock connectors for quick, reliable connections. Integrate with the Rugged Cable Splitter to attach multiple In-Situ Shared Ecosystem instruments in a single water column with a single connector, allowing you to measure multiple parameters at various depths and simultaneously.
- One-stop-shop for purchasing and support.
- Total Field Support
- 24/7/365 technical support is just a phone call away.
- Guaranteed 7-day service for maintenance (U.S.A. only).
- Aquifer storage and recovery systems
- Costal deployments - saltwater intrusion monitoring, storm surge analysis, and estuary/wetland research
- Remediation site and mine water monitoring
- Stormwater monitoring programs