Position Description 6/12
Applied Spectrometry Associates,
Inc. located in Waukesha WI, is the manufacturer of the ChemScan product
line, a leader in the on-line analysis of water chemistry
for the past 10 years. With recent annual growth of 20 – 30% we are looking
to expand our team.
ASA, Inc has an immediate opening for a Waukesha based field service engineer
· Installation, calibration and training of on-line water analysis instrumentation.
· Coordinate with site contractors to ensure successful equipment installation.
· Telephone support for existing customers.
· Contribute to the advancement of current sample handling and filtration
· Contribute to the development and field testing of new chemical analysis
· The preferred candidate will have completed college level chemistry
courses with a basic understanding of spectrometric analysis.
· Strong technical background with good mechanical and electrical skills.
· Have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Windows
Available to travel 40 – 60% primarily in the US and Canada with opportunities
for overseas travel.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a small dynamic work environment
may forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please include field service position
in the subject line.
ASA is an equal opportunity employer
offering cutting edge opportunities in the following fields:
We feature a laid back work environment, flexible hours and top notch benefits including 401k and medical.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Instrument Design
- Custom Software Design
- Data Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis
- Data Communications
- Mod Bus
- Field Bus
- Allen Bradley
- Electronics Design
- Field Service
- Installation and Calibration
- Filtration Systems
- Assembly (Electro-mechanical)
- Assembly (Electro-optical)
- Test and Certification
- Method Development
- Optical Design
- PLC Software Design
- Process Control Instrumentation
- Pumps and Sample Handling
- Peristaltic (low flow)
- Positive Displacement
- Sales Management
US and Canada
- Municipal Water and Wastewater
- ChemScan® Process Analyzer products are sold through a network of manufacturer's representatives. Territories are exclusive for municipal sales and are nonexclusive for industrial applications that have not otherwise been assigned or excluded. Representatives must be experienced in municipal sales, have existing process equipment and/or instrumentation product lines that do not conflict with ChemScan® and call on consulting engineers, municipal engineers and plant operators.
- Openings currently exist for:
- New York State, other than New York City
- Arkansas and Western Tennessee
- Northern Illinois
- Idaho (Southeast only)
- All municipal representation inquiries are welcome, however.
All industrial representation inquiries are welcome, but we are particularly interested in process monitoring applications for:
- Plating and Surface Finishing
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Beverage
Distributors are appointed country by country. Distributors must have the technical capability to properly apply, application engineer, install, calibrate and service ChemScan® products in their territories. Distributors familiar with the major environmental and industrial process applications for ChemScan® are preferred.
All export distributor inquiries are welcome.